Geotechnical surveys for residential, commercial, office, hospital buildings, and carparks.
With hundreds of surveys carried out, we have extensive experience in the sector.
GMS Internacional has more than 20 years’ experience conducting geotechnical surveys for the building sector.
- Geotechnical campaigns for single-family dwellings.
- Geotechnical campaigns for residential, hotel and office buildings.
- Geotechnical campaigns for carparks and other buried/underground structures.
- Georadar studies to detect buried structures.
- Calculation of bearing capacities and settlements for superficial and deep foundations.
- Determining soil corrosion levels.
- Geotechnical reports
- Rotary sounding for geotechnical surveys in buildings, industrial warehouses, or housing estates.
- Dynamic penetration tests.
- Trial-pits and brief soil description.
- Geophysical surveys for buildings, including:
— GPR (georadar) to identify buried structures and services
— measurement of surface seismic waves (MASW, ReMi)
— down-hole and cross-hole tests
— measurement of electrical resistivity at depth
— measurement of thermal resistivity
- Installation of piezometers to monitor and measure the water table.
- Pumping tests.
- Calculation of bearing capacities and settlements.
- Calculation of slope stability.
- Calculation of retaining walls.
- Analysis of materials for fills, bases, and sub-bases.
- Measurements to determine the corrosivity of concrete and steel.
Our studies provide the necessary information for the optimisation of foundations and other structures associated with photovoltaic work.
- Topographical surveys.
- Boundaries, measurements.
- On-site stake-out.
- Environmental impact assessments.
- Environmental assessments.
- Environmental Due Diligence.
- Contaminated soil assessments.