Geotechnical, Hydrological, Topographic and Environmental Studies for Architecture and Engineering Firms.
GMS Internacional provides technical services for architecture and engineering firms around the world.
From the project outset to the construction stage, GMS Internacional provides civil Engineering, geotechnical, hydraulic and topographic engineering technical solutions that optimize project costs from the onset. In this sense, we integrate Engineering solutions aimed at giving a holistic perspective of the project , thus being able to pinpointing all civil Engineering risks and anticipating troubleshootings during construction and post-construction phases.
- Geotechnical and geophysical study with constructive detail.
- Geophysical studies for the characterization of landfills, landfills and other “brownfiled” infrastructures, as well as for MASW and Downhole seismic studies.
- Studies of contaminated soils (phases I to IV).
- Studies using georadar to detect buried services, archeology, cavities, etc.
- Studies by means of dynamic plate and CBR for dimensioning of pavements and platforms.
- Soil and environmental corrosion studies for steel structures.
- Hydrological, hydraulic and flood study. Drainage design. Modifications according to earth movements. Soil infiltration studies.
- Constructive topographic survey, project delimitation, site monitoring and stakeout.
- Drafting of the construction project.
- Construction management.
- Construction monitoring on site.
- Design of roads and access roads.
- Drainage network design.
- Earthworks design.
- Design of trenches and slopes.
- Design of shallow and deep foundations.
With more than 1000 projects carried out in 4 continents, GMS Internacional is a world reference in the evaluation of all technical aspects surrounding the construction of residential, commercial or military buildings, urban developments and partial plans, roads and highways, photovoltaic and wind infrastructure, from administrative risks, through soil risk assessment (geotechnical, hydrological, topographic and environmental), to risks related to construction. The comprehensive services that GMS Internacional offers for architecture and engineering firms are unique, and there are no companies of our size on the market that can undertake on-site studies and infrastructure design at the same time.